The Art of being Happy Lies in the Power of Extracting Happiness from Common Things.-Henery Ward Beecher
Enamored LUX YELLOW
I'm in love with Marc's enamel. The packaging, branding, and quality is excellent. This is currently the apple of my fingers eye! Get smitten with Marc's fresh take on nail enamel, a superior polish with unprecedented finish, like 30 coats of lacquer. Highest shine with a plasticized, wet look, smooth application and a unique color range inspired by Marc's latest runway delights. His nail enamel: Hashtag #COSNAILGLAZE your color!
EVERY QUOTE WILL BE TAKEN ON MY JOURNEY
I'm so excited to have a new travel companion! Looking forward to creating a pictorial journal of my life's paths.
1.“Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second.” - Marc Riboud
2. ”Beauty can be seen in all things, seeing and composing the beauty is what separates the snapshot from the photograph.” – Matt Hardy
3. “In photography there is a reality so subtle that it becomes more real than reality.” – Alfred Stieglitz
4. “A good snapshot keeps a moment from running away.” - Eudora Welty
5. “A portrait is not made in the camera but on either side of it.” – Edward Steichen
6. “Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow.” – Imogen Cunningham
7. “Sometimes I do get to places just when God’s ready to have somebody click the shutter.” – Ansel Adams
8. “Photography is the story I fail to put into words.” - Destin Sparks
9. “It’s one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it’s another thing to make a portrait of who they are.” – Paul Caponigro
10. “If you see something that moves you, and then snap it, you keep a moment.” – Linda McCartney
11. “What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.” - Karl Lagerfeld
12. ”I always thought good photos were like good jokes. If you have to explain it, it just isn’t that good.” – Anonymous
3. "The camera’s only job is to get out of the way of making photographs." – Ken Rockwell
THE BEAUTIFUL WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY
Is it me or do you have to think of weight loss as something pretty. I have been on the journey for a while. It's like a roller coaster I get on enjoy then get off when I'm tired. This year, I've told myself to commit. We will see how this goes. My approach is to look at it as something beautiful. One of the funniest things I've done.....Once I wanted to cut my portion sizes, so in order for me to do this I needed a smaller plate, right? Leave it to Andrea to need a Tiffany's and Co. plate and of course a matching cup and glass. Well, eating pretty did help. I made it an experience and it worked. Now it's time to get serious. With Instagram and other social media outlets, I'm encourage by looking at others before and after shots. I can even get tips from Pinterest, how to videos on Instagram, and meals on Twitter. I have no more excuses or at least that's what I'm telling myself. Let's do this, girl (in my how you doing voice) we got this conquered! Let's kill the fat beast!
[Beautiful and Sexy Black Orchid]
The custom grown (and über rare) TOM FORD BLACK ORCHID is the show-stopping note in this incredibly luxurious scent. Sultry woods and rich fruit accords help to bring out the skin's natural perfume, and the jet-black, art-deco inspired bottle adds to the fragrances overall glamour.
Bergamot, Citrus, Mandarin, Black Gardenia, Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang, Lotus Wood, Orchid, Spicy Floral Accord, Orchid (Tom Ford Black Accord), Patchouli, Sandalwood, Incense, Vanilla.
Luxurious. Sensual. Timeless.
I've always wanted a signature scent. Black Orchid, is one of my favs for the fall/winter. I love Tom Ford's branding/packaging and his success story. It's apparent that he's living his Life Brand and I'm enjoying every moment of it. From his style, design, and concepts, I'm one of his biggest fans.