Champagne All Day! Oops I should have said Rosé, it's your choice. Do you want to make a statement at your next "Girls Night In?" Cotton candy makes beautiful cocktails, not only is it tasty but perfect for a garden party, wedding, or any other special event. The cotton candy will dissolve when it hits the champagne, creating a sweet champagne cocktail. This is what I call a champagne bong!
I Love a fun girls night in. The best part, I'm able to be creative with games, drinks and conversation topics. However, the drinks are my favorite, by now I'm sure you can tell I have a passion for a good crafted concoction. When my girls come over, I love to serve small individual drinks when possible. I found Mionetto Prosecco to be one of the best choices for a party. You're able to get a box of 12 for a very reasonable price. Depending on your glass size you should be able to enjoy two glasses of this beautiful bubbly. The Box offers a Brut as well as a Rosé.
Now for the cocktail, I know fresh cotton candy is not always easy to find, but I found Twirl Cotton Candy online.
Twirl Cotton Candy, known for its light, fluffy, and flavor-filled twirls was created by Lauren Bazunu, also known as Toast from the Host . She wanted to share her childhood memory of this classic treat with those around her and give her clients another event experience unlike any other. Whether celebrating a milestone event or to fulfill a sweet tooth craving - Twirl Cotton Candy is the fix you didn't know you needed.
"Cotton candy is a pure and simple treat, my goal is to have cotton candy grow up with me...hence the gourmet flavors."
New flavors being crafted from scratch, Twirl Cotton Candy is known for their alcohol infused flavors. From lemon drop sour to tequila sunrise to the staple strawberry champagne.
I encourage everyone to support small businesses.
Girls night would not be complete without a small shot of something. Generally, tequila but I wanted to switch it up a bit. That's usually when the giggles begin and the party really starts pumping. I included a Spiced Rum Berry shot. Be careful a little goes a long way!
INGREDIENTS Cotton Candy Champagne:
- 1 bottle of champagne, sparkling wine or rose champagne
- cotton candy flavor of your choice
1. Pour champagne into glasses about 2/3 full. Do not fill to the top as you do not want the champagne to touch the cotton candy until people are ready to drink. I placed straws on each glass to ensure each of my friends could enjoy the experience as they arrived.
iNGREDIENTs Spiced Rum Berry Shot
- 3 cups of water
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 8 whole cloves
- 3 cups of mixed berries
- 2 cups spiced rum of your choice
1. In a medium pot add water, sugar, cinnamon stick, and cloves and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and add 2 cups of fruit the mixture, allow it to simmer as you get ready for your guest (approximately 30-45 min) Once its done, strain and set aside to cool. Take your spices rum and pour in your mixture stir, mix well! Use your favorite shot glasses and add a couple of berries to each glass. Before your guest arrive pour up the shots!
And there you have it. A perfect "Girls Night In"
Your Girlfriend Next Door